AIM
ZER0

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Oh god!

You are back...I just can't beleave that you posted a thing again...I love your animations so hard...so much story and peace...It's just useless for you to tell you how good animator and painter are you!Amazing Job done here!Just Awesome...Your biggest fan Ivan Draganov...as you know me...jeez i hope you remember me :D ;]

chluaid responds:

oh yeah I remember you! Thanks for the review man :))

The Tonyday song The Tonyday song

The best!

Zdravei pich...principno pisha na kirilica no saitut ne q razchita i sum prinuden...kakto i da e iskam da te pozdrawq za strahotnite ti tvorbi (Nqkoi1) i da ti kaja che si golqm talant...za jalost v bulgaria ne se obrushta vnimanie na takiva neshta kolkoto v drugite durjavi...veche ima sait v BG koito e ot sorta na NG ... mnogo bih se zaradval da vlezesh tam :
www . sektorz . net - natisni selekciq Portal i posle tursi Zer0 - tova sum az ako iskash se registrirai nqma da sujalqvash haide chao ! :)
Pozdravi!

Weebl and Bob : Gooshine Weebl and Bob : Gooshine

some words!

bla mla bula bla ma bla bla bla! ( That was freakin' awesome,please make more )!

Simple Snake v2.0 Simple Snake v2.0

hm...

I'll give you five but you got to know that we are alomst 2009 and the animations are in very very high level....so....the snake was in 1990.WTF MAN!!! 20 years ...20 years.But that is nothing awesome or somthing...I know that you can do something really awesome,I beleave in you.Just try yourself,and you will see all!

MrBobo64 responds:

I know. I lack motivation. But maybe I will finally be able to push myself. Thanks you.

Chillin' Olskool Chillin' Olskool

Great!

great beats all is grat good job!

Atacama Desert Atacama Desert

DAMN!

Man...I swear to God you are doing the BEST art I've seen EVAR!So amazing colors...so great atmosphere...It's just brilliant.If you were living in the 16 century now the museums was gonna be full with your art.DAMN Amazing.
But 1 thing I really will be verry happy if you upload it in bigger resolution so i could make that my wallpaper! :)
Please more ! :)

rogue demon rogue demon

Jeez!

Amazing !!!Great Job !!!Really scary demon :]

Autumnglory Autumnglory

whoa!

Whoa man!You have the most amazing sence of coloring in the universe...the colors make me feel so happy ...The objects are so damn realistic...I even think this is the best thing in the WORLD!For a moment I tought that i am there ... there are so many details that I can't even see them all ! I don't know where did you learn all this stuff...man...you should start sell your paintings cuz you just kicked Da vinci's arse! =) Good lord... wish you the best! :)

Kamikaye responds:

hey lol thanx for your kind words :D